Monday, January 15, 2007

Unknown

Finally, after nearly a year of pent up frustration, I got this heavy load off my chest. Now, I can breathe more easily it seems. No, these are not all. There are more, obviously. One cannot thrive and grow on such small amounts of issues that require tending to. Of course we must address them. But to who? Hm, who indeed?

Upon who can I place these heaps of my weight? The wrong person might just deteriorate the state further, and add to the current weight. It's a risk, and you guess based on your instincts and some say guts. Yeah, I have my special friend that will readily give an ear and a shoulder for me. But she's not here with me. One who does not experience it would be less likely to provide comfort; instead, you waste precious time by explaining things to her, and by the time you're done, she lost interest. She has her own life too, and it's not spent in a JC. So she wouldn't understand. She has her own set of problems. Some of the latter are even nastier than mine it seems.

Henceforth, I will do the thing I had mentioned in class just a few minutes ago. Nobody can find it and it will be unknown to all except me. My own getaway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home