Monday, October 23, 2006

::: Results day :::

Updating my deviantart account now.
------------------------------------------------anyways..
Today is the day that I get back my results. Try and guess how I fared? Do I sound exhilarated? cheerful? not bothered? Um...sad?

Haha...its ok. I'm not sad neither am I jumping for joy. I am smiling coz of the fact that I had improved from my mid-yr exams. Rmbr? I had a 'U' for Math, Chem and Bio...ALL of which were my H2 subjects, with a D for GP and a subpass for Geo. Tewwible, u might say? I cant agree less.

This morning, I came to school with a VERY heavy heart. It was like carrying a huge T-Rex (dun laugh guys) on my chest. I had trouble breathing properly. Anyways, the day started off quite boh-ring. There was this talk of MT a lvl exams. the teacher was not that efficient and was b0h-ring. But hey! One thing I regret last year was not doing my HMT end of yr exams seriously, coz those were in fact going to be the grade for my a lvl MT! My goodness was I frustrated when I realised Im stuck with a B for Malay.

Anyways, back to the main topic. Well, the first paper to be checked was MATH. My sec friends would understand perfectly well that I was no whizz in numbers. But...BUT...Amazingly, I managed to obtain a C! Miraculously. I didnt know I could do it. Seriously Im serious. Our class's beloved teacher, Mdm Lim even gave me a cert toacknowledge my improvement. It was that significant huh? *grins* I was damned shocked lah. KK and Sam got it too. Edwin received a cert for obtaining 80+ for Math. Wao.

Ohk, that's for Math. Next on the list was Bio. OMG. I just scraped a Pass. An E. It was so howibly scary. I thought I was gonna FAIL. Its amusing to see that now, we (at least I am) are relieved when we got back our papers and saw that we had just passed. Compared this to sec school where we aim for a high grade, lets say an A or a C. Amusing isn't it?

Ok, so I was heaving with relief. But then I saw our Chem teacher sauntering in. Hes a funny guy, I think he's one of a kind..and oh yeah..hes dating our Bio teacher...WOOTS.

Chem...haix...I dunno what else to say..I got a U. It was not that disappointing if you had known how much I studied for dear Chem. Half a day. And it was before the exam day itself. Hey, I was mugging for Geo! Both subjects were ont he same darned daY! That's not my fault!....Nothing more to comment on Chem.

So now I had 2 H2 passes. Just praying that when mid-yr and CA are added, it would still be a pass.

GP was not that worrying. Though I have yet to come to terms that I am no longer the top few that scores for Eng. Mich got the highest in our class. Well done gal! I got a C. Hm...is there a chance I will be pushed to a B? Keep that hope alive...(laugh guys, LAUGH...oohhhkae...)

There was a long sleepy break before the return of Geo Papers. I was drawing the Harry Potter you asked for Mich...
Ohk..Geo was not bad. I got a D. Hopefully with the addition of mid yr and CA I can get a B or C. Hurrah.

So now today is nearly over, this dreaded day will soon come to pass. It turns out to be not that bad after all.

Tomorrow is Hari Raya. Well...I hope Hari Raya will turn out cool too. No more comments. Have a nice day everyone! And Azie...haf fun at Paragon yea, and try see the bright side of things now that you're GONNA get promoted! Cheers everyone!

_______________________I'm sleepy....

______The World has a habit of Making Way for People who has a Goal in Life_______

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home