Wednesday, November 01, 2006

* Why can't You Even Try *

Lemme see...
My

Life...

will be
...
......
...

...determined....

...on...

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,14 Nov.


-whether I would break my Mom's heart, crush her hopes and dreams...
-whether I can still hang out with my 06s05 friends...
-whether am I able to see that someone anymore...

[[ OR ]]

-whether my Mom would be proud of me...
-whether I have another chance at doing well...
-and be confident for my a lvl....

_____________________________________-Why can't Mom even try?-

{* Why can't she try to understand that I must lead my own life? *}

{* Why can't she try to understand that life is not all about charging ahead? Sometimes you have to take a backseat so that you can see what you REALLY have to do? *}

{* Why can't she be more receptive to others? *}

....to be continued...

.....................if I want it to continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home