Wednesday, October 25, 2006

[[ Kainan High School Visit ]]**[[ SIF Metro ]]

Blaaa....supposed to update this post yesterday but as USUAL, my internet was down. WHat The?? Ok nehmind...

Alright, yesterday was FUN! There was this special concert to welcome students from Kainan High School from Japan!!!! They were so cute lah! Everytime I look at them (there were 150 of them), I was reminded of: ANime, Anime, and more Anime. perpetually hoping that some Chrno lookalike from Chrno crusade or perhaps some Kira Yamato from Gundam would make himself known...then I would go berserk! Yaaarggh!

Okay, none of them appeared, but there was this weird guy in a cute...no Strange...eh...what am I trying tosay? Ok, all I know is that he was so terrifyingly weirdly funny on stage! They were supposed to sing some Japanese song and he was like the ONLY one singing with abandonment...he waved his hands in the air, at the same time, his shirt was raised and his belly was displayed to us. Then he was shouting, or shieking or whatever that strangely weird short yell was. But his antics were not annoying nor disgusting. It was funny. I think it's because he was doing it innocently, it feels like it's part of him. I think his character would be very eccentric.

After that, we managed by a twist of fate (thanks to SK) to pose for a picture with some of the Jap students. Whee...can't wait to see the pics!!


________________________________________________________________

Anyways, my mom doesnt allow me to go jalan Raya AGAIN. Well, all these years I have been tolerant, why can't I do the same for this year, right?


SIGHS. There was a talk on the SIF Metro thingy this morning for assembly. Can't wait for it to start. Mine is on 25 and 26 Novfrom 3pm to 8pm. I'll be at the Paragon in Orchard, Hey, you guys MUZ MUZ come down and support this cause ok? It's for disadvantaged Cambodian Children.

You all will get goodies if you all donate too...=D Furthermore, I think it should be around Christmas, so please do come down and give us your support and SHOW your COMPASSION Guyss!!! RAWR!!!


*groan* Next Monday, we will be getting back our report cards. GAG. I do not know if I get retained anot. What if I do? Well, I'll just do another year and do it well enough to score for my a lvls. If I get promoted...I'd better start praying like mad and study like hell. If not...well if not, the consequences will be too distressing to mull about.

_______________________________________________________________
SVA. Hmm....one of the things that itches at the back of my mind nowadays. Singapore Video awards? I think that our filming has been rocky lately. It started out fine and dandy. But then, there was a clash of schedules. And differences. And difficulty in making the video itself.



Hmm...

Sighs....



Hope that we can finish it and do as well as we can on this. Nothng in life is easy aite? Take all these difficulties shoved at our faces in our strides aite? Or we will be a sad dummy.

----*`~^*`~^^``*~*~`^**^~`^^*```~*^``~~*^~`*^``~~^~*^`~`*^*^~`~*----------
Random shout: I LOVE my Class!!!! 06s05 rocks like mad ah!

Hm...Azie...secret ah...but about the dream right? You all were sitting in a room I think, then he said "Selamat Hari raya". Kehkehekeh...

It's sorta cute.

Not suggesting anything though.

Oh yea, while we are on the topic of secrets, I wish to vent my frustration about this person who has 'harrassed' me recently. Ok, it goes like this>>

*I was innocently minding my own business at home when suddenly there was an sms.

* It was from a no. I do not recognise.

* It says Can I Be Your Friend?

* I ignored.

* the person sent another in Chinese. I replied that I do not speak Chinese. The person was then ignored for a day.

*The next day, a friend of the person apparently asked me if I was so busy that I could not reply the smses.

* I replied that I did not give away my hp no. to strangers coz they claimed that a friend went up to me to ask for my no.

*I was 'chided' by the friend, saying that I shouldn't give my hp no. if I do not want to be friends with the friend...

*The friend said that they will stop this. (phewh)

*On the eve of Hari Raya, I received an sms from the person wishing me n family goodwill for Hari Raya...

What is going on here? Is this person a damn prankster? Stoooohpit stooohpiiit...I hate no answerssss!!! RAWRRR....!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home