Sunday, November 05, 2006

** WeekEnds **

Woa...my weekends sucks! sobs...sobs...
Can't I just stay at home and draw..draw..and draw some more??
___________________________________________
Watching Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles now on Channel U.
___________________________________________

Feeling so low right now. If only one can transport to another place or another time...just like in Tsubasa...Life is too mundane for the likes of me. Don't get me wrong, I hate bloodshed and all that stuff...but to see and meet different kinds of people, and to experience many, many things...makes me a person. Or else, I'll be a robot..rusting away in this world.

Sometimes I dream I can have a feel of what it's like to live in the 18th century, or when Venice was at its peak or, during the pirate years...

However, coincidences don't exist, only inevitability.
.................
...........................
.......
.................................
.
.
....
...............and now I seem to have MAJOR trouble trying my damnedest to open the video files that my pw grp did this morning. I wish I retain and then I can GLOAT to the J1's next year about PW and MT!!!!!!! I'm so stressed out!

Oh no.

But everyone's stressed out too...

Just take it easy then...
hmmmm..kore wo omoshiroi ne...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home