Tuesday, November 07, 2006

// AT LAST //

I am so happy that OP is finally HERE! After a year of dragging through PW and countless headaches...


I want my life back!!


* All the best for OP tomorrow!!!!!!! Gambatte 06s05....! *

___PW hath made my life in JC1 miserable_____

Thank God I have friends mann.....
.......................................hmmm...recently, I have this feeling..something's bugging me..but..what is it? I don't know. OMG. Having weird dreams..but check this out this is weirder>>
^ This morning Mich told me her dream: (get this:) A MOUSE sang to her!! CRAZY mann.. ^

Nopeee, my dreams are weird but they're not eccentric. Once, I dreant that I have this cool pair of wings and I could FLY and I could fly through people. It was night-time and I was standing on the rooftop. A typical fantasy-movie scene I guess. But it was DAMN cool lah! I woke up with a floating sensation...woooh....

___________________I guess I should stop reminiscing now_______________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home