Monday, April 07, 2008

thou art to me a delicious torment.

SUPER

Woa. I just found out that i lost 2.4 kg in a week. Why? Coz of my super high 39.6 degrees celsius fever i guess. No appetite until like that. Waw. Eh, but no complaints from me heh heh heh.

Wah..gonna be a super week man. Super everything.

Super hw week.

Super tutorial week (esp gp and bio).

Super tuition week (coz of organic make-up).

Super happy week (hope so =D).

Super jealous week (ewh, hope NOT).

Super TIRED week thanks to pe.

Talking about pe, we had such a FUN pe lesson just now!! Woo0o0. Played alien vs predator. Then after that stations, but this one time own target is fun especially coz we're in pairs. And not to mention can slack a bit hehehe. Then came the most fun part! We all lay our heads on our friends stomach, making into a chain of s04. So when one laugh, the stomach vibrate and our heads go boing boing boing, and it's quite funny so we all were laughing. and worse, we had to say 'ha's plus one each time. I kena 10 'haha's. Pity the last person.

Really got alot of hw le. Or i think it's just me and my procrastination.

Well done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home