Sunday, April 06, 2008

thou art to me a delicious torment.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mrs KANDA-ZARAKI Lina!!



Hahaha..well..this is it: the mms i tried sending u. But something with the service provider. Can't deliver =(.

Courageously taken during a gp class, before i carelessly spilled half the contents in my water bottle all over my desk in s03 classroom, while we were busy talking about Kandas and Ichigos and Zarakis and Kakashis. Hehe.

I could feel that this is another weekend wasted. Ok, maybe i shouldn't be so bad to use the word wasted when all i did was to catch up with family members. But yeah, nothing academically productive from me.

Yesterday, watched the first part of Red Dragon on channel 5. A particular image stuck to my mind, somewhat subconsciously..the one where an eye is about to be gouged out.

Then, i went to sleep (my mom insists that i shouldn't be watching a gruesome show. like, really.). And dreamt some twisted dreams. Tunnels. Trapped. Missing people. And i got one eye dug out by someone. So i was walking around closing one eye like Kakashi does when he's using sharingan. And in the dreams, i was constantly changing character. Like i was looking like a hovering spirit above the peoples in my dream, then the next thing i knew, i was them. Woke up feeling strangely calm, yet disoriented.

to hidaya: at the touch of love, my dear, everyone becomes a poet =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home