Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I couldn't sleep at night for 2 consecutive days omg. Both times i went to bed at around 10-11. Then i closed my eyes but my brain couldn't shut down. It's like a video screening of short snippets of my thoughts. I didn't sleep till 3am. The second day was a slight improvement, i managed to doze off at 1am. Let's see how is tonight. Sigh.



OMG, i managed to pass chem! Only paper 1 though...but still ah...alot i tikam coz no time for the last few questions. My friend revealed something shocking: she left question 10 and 21 out coz she heard the teacher say cancel out those questions. And she didn't use the erratum! So wasted sia...and another friend thought the questions, where u choose a set of answers either A and B correct etc, was to choose the wrong one out. So effectively, she lost 7 marks just like that. And then her marks would be 37/40. Siao maaaan.


Ahh, and good life! Passed gp and math! Gp don't care lah, as long as can pass can already, if get A or B or C is a bonus. Math was shiiook...i never imagined in my sec sch that i would ever ever ever get an A for math. My math sucks bigtime, worse than chem. So when common test paper i finished an hour early, i kinda freaked myself out. Then i glanced outside the window to the opposite classroom, thought about my silent 'revenge', and then poof..! Hahahah XD

And omg s25. When i saw the bar graph, for a moment i thought i was in hwa chong.

Today, a kinda embarassing thing happened to me. My beloved waterbottle spilled all over a desk in s03 classroom and onto the floor. Forget it.

Yesterday, hidaya and me played this fabulously insane game:

1) We found this book: 'things to do before u turn 40 (women)'
2) So we did a random flipthrough and stop at a random page.
3) What it says there, we have to do if we meet the condition for the dare. Can choose if there are many.

Dare 1: If pass chem.
Me - Have a kid if u want to. .
- Throw an Oscar party.

- Think outside the box.

- Take your parent out to dinner.
- Drive a car that costs $50 000.
Hidaya
- Say no

- Master a mass transit system but know how to hail a taxi.
- Ask a friend for help.
- Take a mental health day.

- Purge.

Dare 2:If bio get>C
-Say yes to bubbles.

- Eat the worm.

- Document your life. .
- Redistribute the wealth.

- Surprise someone.
- Make a new friend each year.
- Go fishing
- Go to a movie alone.

Dare 3: Geo get >C
- Confront bullies, racists and homophobes.

- Teach a class.

- Discover your superpower.
- Let the spirit move u.

HAHAHA! Laughing like mad in the cck lib! Some of the dares are so ridiculous lah! Like let the spirit move u. I was like huh?? And having a baby!!? Judging from my dares for bio, confirm i won't get >C. If not i DIE. HAHA.

Damn...really funny. Then after that was charliechan. AGHH tmr getting back geo...!
-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home