Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yesterday, went vivo. Then felt so sick. Turns out i have fever. 38.6 degrees celsius. But by the time i went to the doctor, my temp was 37.2. So he gave me only a couple of pink pills. Then today, woke up at 9.30 and my temp was 38.6 back. Felt so heaty sia..no mood. Food turns bitter. Then halfway doing math i fell asleep and didn't go tuition.
Damn..missed an important topic. Woke up to find 6 smses from hidaya (hahaha..gomen gomen!). AND my temp soared to 39.6 degrees celsius. I was like omg my enzymes are either going crazy or denaturing. My mom sponged me with ice cold water and bombarded me with glasses and glasses of water. Peeing spree, i tell u. But my temp went down to 38.8, so i guess it's effective.
Ah, i love my parents =D.

And i WANNA go sch so badly tmr =D. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home