Monday, March 24, 2008


First sms i got this morning was from hidaya, telling me about her dream, and guess what? It's exactly the same as i had a few days ago!


FREAKY.


A few days ago, i had this dream where we were getting back our a lvl results. I saw my name on a LIST and realised i got ABB. Hidaya's version was exactly the same, with grades ABB too, but hers showed up on the Most Improved List. Guess her dream was more detailed than mine. Hahaha..




O god this is really freaky having the same dream.



FREAKY.




But cool. XD



Sooooo...what have me goddess been doing during the school break? Eating, lazing, drawing, anime whoring, youtubing, movie watching.




Suddenly the FMA fever engulfed me and i drew Ed!!! >.<


Later going out. Whee....


Oh yah, got charlie chan today. He asked us to read through our organic and i haven't done it yet. Plenty of time later...muahahah. BEACH! Yosh! I love beaches!


School starts tmr...kinda excited (hehehehe) but other than that..boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home