Saturday, March 22, 2008


忌々しい。

لعنت هو.

Damnez-le.

제기랄.

Amaldiçoe-o.

Maledicalo.

Verdammen Sie es.










Me and my big mouth...really. See what happens now. Maybe. But there's a chance that it's a maybe not. ARGH. I'm WORRIED. I don't need more of my hair to fall off. Yucks.


Ok. At least Stardust kept my mind off that worrying piece of news. Temporarily. At least till now. SIGH. Stardust is nice and it tries to stay true to the book. And it's really funny in a way. I prefer the book, but the movie is a visual treat =D.




Stars Shine. Ah...i love that concept. =D






*edit: On second thoughts, i think it's a MAYBE NOT. MUAHAHA. *pathetic attempt at self-consoling*. And i just discovered that there's a Maplestory anime. It's only till episode 3. Wth. The monsters are damn cute. Heh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home