Monday, April 23, 2007

Dreams...Again

Do we dream in colour? Yes we do. I just had a dream, quite a vivid one. But it was quite bland my mom had said when i told her. Sheesh. It was bland coz i omitted a few things, or else she would think i am in dire need of a psycologist. Too lazy to tell the whole story here. But i had dreamt of moving cars.

Vehicles. Again. Twice in a row. First was a bus.

I know we shouldn't be so superstitous...but i had a few dreams that came true (well, quite). The most recent one was this:

I dreamt this J2 girl and her friend (she shall not be named here =) ) were sitting down on this cement floor with me, and she was saying this, " Hey, I think u should teach him Malay."
wth right? It doesn't make sense and I, after mulling in the toilet for like an hour, came to the conclusion that it was just a thrashy dream.
But..the next day, I found out something that can substantiate my dream! Eerie coincidence. Hm...
Most people like to sleep and they do it for their own reasons, whatever they may be. I like to sleep coz I love to see what i would dream of next. Isn't it interesting to see your own private movie? Wooo!
Voting for the sc starts at lunch. Heh heh...
And i wanna go catch Spiderman, but i can't go out on 1st May. Sheesh.
And my friend's bdae coming up soon and I haven't even planned to meet her and all that. I end so late everyday! How? Tasukete!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home