Monday, April 16, 2007

A Surprising Monday

Wooa...first thing in the morning, at the bend near TWSS, saw that person at the opposite traffic light. So happy ^o^
Lols...

Ok, then when ppl are all flocking to the parade square for flag-raising, my ct smiled this really WIDE *really bright* smile at me. I was listening to my mp3 song called 'Jiraiya's Theme', so i had this really puzzled 'Nani?' look on my face, when i saw her smiling. Azu was laughing lar beside me. She also muttered something, but both of us couldn't catch it. What only...

Then (u noe mondays we have this loooooong 3hr break first thing in the morning), my 06s05 friend suddenly went up to us (azu n me) and out of the blue said she will be joining 07s04.
Was quite taken by surprise at this sudden news.

Lols...

Then, attempted chem extra wksht, but i suck man.
Hate me. Woahaha!!

Can't concentrate, so bought a plate of mee. Then listened to Jiraiya's theme again (MY FAV IS STILL KAKASHI! *o*). The new rice stall opened (finally, after eons it seems). I think it is good, better maybe (i haven't tried yet). All i know is that now we have mooore choices..*whee*!
Then Denise made a speech for her sc thingy...hehheh...gd luck ppl...surviving this elections thingy. Of coz gonna vote for my classmates lar, i know them better than the other candidates what....

Then during math period, i felt so da*n happy lah, coz for once in my life when viewed from the mathematical aspect, never ONCE in my life i got a 9/10. Ok, so i admit the topic on differentiation was easy, and that 3 ppl in my class: Izzati, Sock Mui(happy bdae!) n Shahidah got a freaking perfect score!

*trembles* but yeah, turn that spotlight back on me ppl! =D
I think i made my mom quite happy. *jumps 3 ft into the air* Whee..

Then...and THEN...during Bio, marks a special historic moment...our bio teacher actually watches NARUTO!!! i count to 3 and all of u will go *WOOOOAA!*...And her fav char was the one and only Kakashi! *YIKES!* Another rival! Hohos...^o^
But i salute her lah..i will put on my beret and full-u and salute her like she some kind of maam. I mean, how many teachers actually enjoys these kind of pastime/passion? They normally think that it is a waste of time..but i guess the world's changing huh...*lalala* Now i lurve bio lessons *muacks*.

PE was horrible man...but at least i felt refreshed after that. We all made that stoopid apek pose to 'strengthen our quadriceps'. Whatever lah..all i know was that my freakin 'quadriceps' experienced earthquake at around 5.5 on the richter scale. But he said it is good to frim the muscles, so i Must Must MUST endure it! *Go Go Power Rangers!*

I followed Iz, Lina n Denise to TW market to take pic for their sc election, but sadly, the person there doesn't really allow 1 photo to be developed. Then me n Iz went to the prime supermarket n bought a few pkts of sweets also for her elections...gd luck! Wahaha!

AND THEN..at home came the most surprising thing of all...my mom was contemplating adoption! There is this malay girl who got herself pregnant bfore marriage, and the guy bailed out, so they are giving away their unborn baby boy...she is 7/8 months preganant. My mom wasn't joking, coz i recognize when she is fooling around. At first, i was quite excited *A baby brother!!!!!*, but then i thought of all the complexities that *may* arise from this adoption. As much as i long to have a baby bro, i have to take into consideration of all the things i have to look out for, for eg, not to let slip anything and to treat him and love him as i would my own sibling.

But even though i am capable of this, i am only human, and humans are not perfect, and neither can i gurantee that he would be an angel either. So, i advised my mom to recommend the baby to a friend of my mom who is unable to give birth...she has already adopted a daughter. So it would be good if she can have a son, ya?

Sighs...mom says she will discuss with my dad. We'll see.

I'm tired...
It is night....
*yaaaawns*
*goodnights*..

Oh Oh!! This wed is sports day! I hope Owens got a good seat..or rather an excellent sitting arrangement...*heh heh heh*...*gleams*.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home