Tuesday, April 17, 2007

GP lesson was one of the most horrible today. She shoot us without giving us a chance. I don't become a teacher just to be mean, and I didn't become a student just to hear painful words. Don't try me.
Anyways, bought a new file...(hope this file lives longer than my last one...the last one had a poor lifespan of a month before it tore..badly). It wud be super nice if we 4 can get the same file! Eheh heh...bought Milk Tea and so now i feel bloated...
Searching for a nice skin to replace my current one.
*frowns*
Dunnoe y this skin cannot work...
Then later have to study for mock bio spa. Microscopy sux man!! My eyes hurt squinting into the lens lah! Die lah...later my eyes become red and everyone will think i am a hantu. Bleah...
Geo test this Thurs!! *faints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home