Thursday, April 19, 2007

Fire Drill

Omg..the fire drill at school was lame. We didn't even know wether it was the real drill or not, coz the sch keeps having sound tests of the drill. *rolls eyes*

So happy in the morning.

No pe. =)

Planned on studying for geo during 2 hr break...but it is IMPOSSIBLE. I can list a whole list of distractions...(some of them really nice ones) *coughs*

In the end, talk-talk with Heehee. Hidaya.

Told me sth funny (supposedly...).

I hope i pass my geo. Hoho! ;)

I love the library..y can't we go to the bibliotheque more often? *gyaaargh!*

Oh..chotto matte, the canteen is nice too..sometimes..yea..um. ok. Back to now...

Dunnoe wether this skin is nice or plain...not much time to update.

HEY! Jess just got a new no.! Omedeto!

Lols~
=D

Gotta do geo mindmap and study atomic structure.

Great life man...Weeee~~~ =}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home