Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pictures!!^^

Yaay!Finally got the pics from Berber. But it's not the complete set. Sad right...nevermind, will dig every single one of them..WAhahaha...~ (for more pics, go to mrs JD and BerBer blogs =P)





This is a strange photo. There is a lurker behind Eileen...and what is Nat doing in s04....?






Oh no! Superman included! Wahahah...






Berber is the only guy...







We were trying to get a shot of us jumping...but looks like we caught the boy's backs...extra lah!>.<

Gay couple caught in camera.




Oh yea...mdm Lim kindly bought us 2 packs of fortune cookies! THANKS SO MUCH!!! I took 2:

1st was : " Stop worrying...and take a chance..."
2nd was: " All your hardwork will soon pay off."

Was it mere coincidence or are the Fate sisters trying to tell me something?Hohoh..
I wonder what that worry is? Or has it appeared but I had failed to notice? And that hardwork...which aspect from my life is it for? Studies? Relationships? Skills? Or..?

Haiyah...too much trouble..I'm in no mood to think...anyways...Kakashi on my mind now...couldn't shake him out! Lols~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home