Tuesday, February 13, 2007

B-O-R-I-N-G

tomorrow is W-e-d-n-e-s-d-a-y...

I don't think I can donate blood cuz I'm down with flu and all that....big sigh.

Tomorrow going Bugis for the video course. Not bad eh. haix...nothing exciting happened over the past few days. So B-O-R-I-N-G.

Epic Movie coming out this Thursday. If I want to watch, I have to fork out money again. So much for wanting to save money this year T.T

Money here, money there...

Played maple just now...hohoho...

My char (the one I shared with my sis) in Bootes finally reached lvl 41...after like decades of training...But she so chiobu...hohoho...many high lvl char flirt with her lah...Not bad eh...Got rose summore...hohoho...*evil gleam* But my char in cass gonna be way richer, was prettier, and way more powerful than the char in Bootes. Bwahahahaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home