Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday

Hey...

Can't really explain how I'm feeling right now. Came to school at 12.30pm, coz I promised Mich to show our charcoal drawings. Then, I met up with Ying Hua to shoot the video assignment,(or as I prefer to call it the 'ass' signment).

Met Izzati while waiting for YH at the playground. She looked nervous. Whahahahaaaa...eh, I so mean...
-
Then about 4, we and Superman went to buy Sweetalk, and I bought sourplum. And it is really sour man. sheesh, never buying it ever again. Then I realised that they have gotten back their results already...so I, being the kaypoh extra, smsed them...then I got a shock. A big one.

The person that is closest to me...(as a friend, my special, bestest friend...)I found out that she sort of...didn't mak it. I felt like a loser. Like a stupid friend...coz when she sms-ed me her results, I was shocked that I couldn't find anything to say to her, except for a feeble 'It's gonna be ok". There she was, her heart breaking apart..and here I was...happiuly getting on with my life, and noot being there when she needed me.

For the first time, I had let her down. She was there for me every SINGLE TIME. She, no matter how busy she was, juggling her work and studies, and her complicated personal life...And I was ashamed of myself back there just now.

How to meet her, in person? What should I say to her in times like this? I am so scared that I would say something wrong, and KA-BoosHH...there goes her tears. I just don't want to see her cry.

AND MY GODDAMN HANDPHONE HAD TO DIE ON ME WHEN I MOST NEED IT!!!! Bullshit sia...

Ok, relax.

Blogging stops here for today.

Rizel was a failure as a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home