Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dear Friend

Dear Friend,



What's on your mind



You don’t laugh the way you used to



But I've noticed how you cry






Dear friend,



I feel so helpless



I see you sit in silence



As you face new pain each day



I feel there’s nothing



I can do



I know you don’t feel pretty



Even though you are



But it wasn’t your beauty



That found room in my heart






Dear friend,



you are so precious






Dear Friend



Dear friend,



I'm here for you



I know that you don’t talk too much



But we can share this day anew






Dear Friend,



please don’t feel like you're alone



There is someone who is praying



Praying for your peace of mind



Hoping joy is what you'll find



I know you don’t feel weak



Even though you are



But it wasn’t your strength



That found room in my heart






Dear friend, you are so precious,






Dear Friend



______________________________________________



(song From: Rizel



To: Ikin, and most importantly...Cucumber= Let's go thru this rocky phase together like owaes yah?)



______________________________________________






O my gawd, I blogged a super lot today. What to expect...Oh ya, now I am gonna present my thank-you speech...(omg, this is like the Oscars!!)






>>Firstly...I would like to thank God. For instilling in me the fear of gory-ness, bcoz if He had not done so, I would have been a fugitive, wanted for a massacre.






Ok. And I would like to thank the person who invented this wunderful world of Internet, coz if he had not, I would have lost my mind with no avenue to vent out my frustrations. Hey, I hope u guys dun mind if I let loose here? Hahaa...






Right. And so, the angels Rizel told me about. Turns out it was and Eileen. Hahaa..no biggie surprise. Superman quickly (impressively more like, hoho) solved a mystery that had driven me up the wall (refer to my previous posts). To top it off, I have to say a Huge Thank You for lending me the Ulead CD. Thank U. And Eileen...thanks for pinching my cheek. I really couldn't smile properlylah. Stressed, u noe?






Should say Thanks to YH too..just for taking the trouble to reply me when I thought the world had abandoned me. May God bless u.






talk about irony....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home