Saturday, February 10, 2007

Slipped Away

The world is going crazy too, just like me, just like us.

Want proof? Well, here's your proofS:

* Rampant, illogical warfare.

* The weather showing signs of becoming mental. I mean, look at how hard it's been raining...till it floods. Then suddenly...whoosh! sweltering hot sun beating down our backs the next day. And oh my gosh- snow is no longer beautiful...it's deadly. Global warming is what they say...yeah right, I prefer acknowledging it as ragnarok. (Ragnarok is a mythological Norse word. Be initiated enough to find out about it yourself.)

* AHH!! Mutated creatures makes their appearance!! A snake with heads on either end? A tree with a human face embedded in its trunk? I'm sure there are lots more. And sooner or later, animals will talk.

* H1N5 adopting the process of globalisation.

* Sex is becoming crude.

__________________________________________________

I seriously think I'm born in the wrong era. All these hip-hop, bling-bling, high-tech games with high-tech names, they're all cool and fun. But sometimes, it makes me sick just to think about what these gadgets are doing to our values. Dissisipated.

I feel scared sometimes...that I'd be too immersed in being materialistic, and I would lose all that are important to me.

Isn't that nice?





-Rizel feels she is slipping away from the world she once knew and once loved-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home