Tuesday, February 13, 2007

WTH

It is so sad when technology can no longer be depended upon to reach your friends when you are in need of help.

I am so damn frustrated.

So much.

I feel like my fever is reborn within me, I can't breathe properly.

I am so angry.

Ok, think rationally. I need Rizel.
.......
........................
.........It is not their faultlah, they haf lessons mah...it's the computer's fault for not being able to open those files.....

The dateline is tomorrow!!

Oh gawd, my hands are freezing now. Shit.

.....Shit Happens...

Oh shut the hell up Rizel. Shit happens to me all the time puh-lease. Now, I'm hating everyone in this damn world.

........Think rational...find a solution...why are u so upset over this?...

Crap! Why am I so upset?? Because I feel that it is MY responsibility to make sure that we be the good students that we are and submit our assignment in time, which is like, tomorrow!

....=.="....

I can choose to ignore this and insist it's not my fault this shit happened, ok? And let this flunk. But here I am sms-ing, but nobody bothers to reply. Where is that promise? If she didn't promise, I wouldn't have expected her to reply anyways. Surely she has a break? No?

.......try again.....

Craplah, I sms-ed her loads already. And a reply? Nil. Called her twice. No answer. What is this? Are u a friend or not??!

........I think that's enough said...should calm down...and wait for the angels to send help your way...surely...

Ok.

In the meantime, I waste my time, sitting here like an idiot, waiting for the angels to send help, huh?

Ok.

I am still seething.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home