Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Deeply Regretful Girl

OMG.
I just finshed bathing and it was the MOST PAINFUL BATH I ever had !!!!! All thanks to my 2 stupid feet which failed me during a friendly match between another class during PE. We were playing basketball. Well, how did this unfortunate event happened? Well, not surprisingly, I was so sleepy this morning. So, I don't think I could be blamed for not being very alert in the match. I was running stupidly here and there...lol. Then lo and behold, I found the big orange ball flying straight at me. It bounced and my first instinct was of course to chase it. But there was this girl beside me going for the same ball too.
I tripped over my own leg. She tripped over hers.
It would be a comical situation if my two knees doesn't look like it's been abused by a hot iron.
Hmm...I didn't exactly expect her to apologize, since it's not ENTIRELY her fault. But I was seething mad that she 'escaped' uninjured. What black magic is she using?
Well, enough of my spitefulness. Both my knees are crying right now. Haha...but I'm proud to say that not a single whimper issued from my mouth when the first traces of water trailed down the wounds. They are big wounds, like twice the size of 50 cents coins..and I have 4 of them. It's impossible how such wounds I received when the fall didn't seem hard.
It was a series of unfortunate events today.
I had difficulty following the Chemistry lecture on hydroxy compound this morning before P.E.
After that, during GP, I had a stupid grade of 18/50 for my Euthanasia composition. Ok, ok I admit that the contents of that essay wasn't spectacular, but at least she can give me higher marks for my language? Sighs....
I wonder how I will be dancing to the SOS song by Rihanna tomorrow on Aces day...given the excrciating pain my knees are constantly giving me...and how am I going to sit crossed-legged during the concert? Ouch.
Tomorrow's supposed to b a great day, considering that I'm about to meet up with my old friends...sigh...but I guess my pleasure will be reduced...(pls don't think dirty thoughts).
Sincerely,
A Deeply Regretful Girl


Oh yea, Azu and Mich r NOW at Sigapore Idol!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home