Saturday, October 21, 2006

___PJC Open House____

HEy HEy HEy!

i KNOW TODAY IS sATURDAY. iT'S the Day afTer oPen housE.
---sorry i typed like that...----

Open house, for me was lukewarm, though there were a few exceptions. To me, it was not that crowded and it seemed to lack the ooomph. We started off with the mass dance and fun dance. I admit that I forgot the dance steps...s2pid me. *gag* like I can remember anything well...


Anyways, our class didnt want to set up a stall but we were coerced into setting up a stall by the SC. I lingered around my CCA booth (media club) for a while; me and yingHua giving out decorated ice cream sticks to people. After a while, I decided to visit my class booth, where poor Mich and saraH were mulling over inevitable fate of manning the cursed stall (we didnt make a single cent). People were supposed to pay a dollar to knock down as many bottles as they could, with sweets as prizes. Heh..I, Azi and Sarah were going for the trial run when the donor of the tennis balls came to check on his balls.

AZIE>>>>u HAD to say my dream out LOUD. I wouldn't want to take ANY risks, especially within earshot....

Oh, and Chee Wai's class bought live ikan bilis. We had to choke out a dollar for ten seconds of fishing. If u ask me, I wouldn't call that fishing. I would call it TORTURE. No offence, Azie..u catch pretty decently, except the part in which u just dumped the poor ikan bilis into the cup...which was NOT filled with H20.

hahahhaah....oohhhhk....

Oh yeah, the ten of us ( Azie, Mich, Eileen, WeiLin, Daniel, KK, Samuel, Joshua, Kenneth and of course..ME!) went to the Haunted house 5 at a time. Thx a lot Mich, Azie, KK and Daniel for efficiently shoving me to be in the lead. *That was sarcastic btw*
We had to watch a stoopid video 1st, in which we were shown some panting human running away insanely from an unknown entity. Farnie. Haha.

After that, we were told yo follow this gal with a glowing wristband in case we got lost (we did...many times). I kept my eyes open for a good few minutes before trying to walk blindly with my eyes shut. I decided that neither works for me...

Michelle was trying to make an indent on both my arms I think...thx...-.-" jkg jkg.

They (yes, the 2 boys 2) were screaming almost all the way..hehheh...alright, I admit that I screamed once or twice, but wht spoiled the fun was the prescence of the glowing bracelet worn by the girl that was always hoverig before me. Quite annoying actually. Anyways, here comes the BEST part...during the short span which I had closed my eyes, I blundered straight into a dead end on both sides. There were some leg gripping in an attempt by the 'ghosts' to frighten us, so people behind were screaming. I heard Azie laughing hysterically. Hmm...>.<>

I swirled around and gripped Mich by her arms. Then I screamed. At the top of my lungs. Before I did this there was a moment of silence. After I opened my mouth...a nanosecond later, the others were scrambling around the darkness frantically, their screams rising to a crescendo in less than a second. Honestly, there was a bubble of laughter gurgling its way from my throat, threatening to spoil the 'fun'. So I stifled it. It was fun...but mean...Mich was spinning arond madly, grabbing anyone she felt(she shut her eyes throughout). Sorry Mich...but u guys were s cute..erm..I mean your reactions. Also, when we saw the door, Mich and azie literally shoved me aside just to hustle outside first...it was damN funny ah...like my sis reaction to fear..
Hey, maybe one day we should try to go on a haunting hunt....^^
__________________________________________________

Watching Bollywood Queen now. Not going to the mosque to pray tonight coz I'm having my period. Yafoo! *scofff* Feeling kinda fien right now...but Monday will be Horrible, I tell ya. Getting back results for promo. Just praying hard not to get myself expelled.Retain would be great. It's not a waste of a year (as my mom thinks) but its great as it serves as a revision and reinforcing my basics. So that Im prepared for the BIG Exam. It's difficult to persuade my mom though. I think I should just let her be. Let her be disappointed first, then she will get a pleasant surprise when she sees my a lvl results. If I retain. IF I get promoted, then it's a different story altogether. I will lose more hair and perhaps even get depression...just to catch up on topics.


---------------------Be your own hero
-------------------------------Sing your own song

__________________________________________________<3___________________


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home