Sunday, August 13, 2006

my world



Hahaha...found loads of cool POTC avatars while-ahem-*innocently* surfing the net. Gyargh! I'm dreading next week. Coz it will be a VERY bad week indeed, with SPA Biology looming on Tuesday. To top it off, I (of all definitely capable and more talented friends) had to be the not first, nor second but third speaker for the debate which is ALSO on tuesday. what a great life! yea, with the exception that I'm not one who likes to speak up in public.

I mean, it's ok to speak your thoughts, and I think I do it sometimes too, but debating is not my style. You trying to ask a cat to fly? Hmm...

Now what I call IDEAL is really a nice time by the sea. There should be a few neccessities with e, like my drawing stuffs and of coz my trusty mp3. Nice, now I'm floating away into that little world again. Got to drag myself out. Find that i do that very often nowadays...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home