Saturday, March 08, 2008

FRIDAY

Gp paper DIE man. AQ never finish. At first got about 20 minutes to so AQ. Wah, happy. Then i do do do...suddenly reach 2nd paragraph, the teacher said, "5 minutes left." Then suddenly i don't know what i was writing anymore. I was crapping. In my gp paper. Ok. Damn.

A level results. Huge congrats to all. I think i shall stop here coz talking about this reminds me of something that makes me quite sad. But s05 did well. =D

And to azu: it's hard to believe but yes. Heh heh heh.

OK. We made a deal. Me, hidaya and kk. Most improved students. From L1R5 of 14 and 13 to triple A's. Hahah..the last part don't care. As long as we make it to the list. If u mug 8 hours a day, then i shall do 10 hours. Sweat blood. Cry blood. I don't care. I just don't want to cry for the wrong reason when i got back my results next year.




Media Club Camp day 1.

BBQ from 6 pm to 12 am. Omg. My flu turned into a migraine after bbqing the food for too long. Smoke and all that. But quite fun lah, with they all. Hahaha..star gazing with Maziah =D Then shu wei ingeniously combined the coloured stick lights into a sort of a spherical cage ball. Very very pretty. Then we played Monkey with it. But the sad thing is that we all didn't take any pictures at all during the camp. Many are camera shy. Wah, oxymoron man.



So by the time we washed up, it was already around 1am. Then Maziah, me and kk stayed in mc room to watch Russell Peters. This guy on youtube. He's really very funny. But my migraine ah..so i wasn't really into the clips. So Maziah and Kk were like laughing and i was struggling to find the joke. I think i was pardoned. Haha. But got one clip really funny, about beating up your kids.



Suddenly Kk went out go walk around the school. Me and Maz then go up mpr5. Maziah was so GOOD! She brought potc dvd coz she knew i like Johnny depp =D =D =D!! But we didn't watch it lah. They were watching HANA KIMI! Omg! The moment i entered, i saw NAKATSU and i was standing there at the door staring and staring some more at the screen. For like 5 minutes. After a while, they all went to sleep. Sleeping bags riddled the floor. After like 10 minutes i found that i couldn't sleep. My head was throbbing like HELL and my nose was ITCHY and there was this invisible lizard continuously making noises nearby. Found hao zhao and shu wei outside preparing for tomorrow. Wah, i really salute them coz they sacrificed a lot to make this camp a success.



But then outside, i still can't sleep on the table coz they were talking. Soooo i decided to brave myself and walk ALONE back to mc room from mpr5 via the hall-ramp route. The ruggers were sleeping at the hall. Was so scared while walking down the ramp coz i heard some story. Jes was blogging and Baz was sleeping on the table. The room damn stuffy so i went out to get some fresh air for my poor nose.



Saw Kk lying on the bench beside the water cooler at grandstand there. So brave sia, sleeping outside alone. I think i scared him when i suddenly appeared. HAHA. So i sat at grandstand there until about 3.30am. Saw a white cat running to the bbq pit. Tempted to go there and stroke it but then i thought, better not sekali..lol. So when i cannot keep my eyes open, i went back mc room and saw both of them sleeping on the floor already. Lol. So i heck care and sleep on the floor also. Got this funny footstep sounding sound coming from sc room. And there was this low wind moaning outside which gave me goosebumps.



Day 2

WATER GAMES! FUN! SABO-ED KK AND MAZIAH! MUAHAHAHAH!!!! MAI WAS DRENCHED! FUN! =DDDDDDD

Went to buy bubbletea and then talked about A level, then went home. Realised my post damn long. Wahkao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home