Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Today, she feels REALLY confused.

Today, it seems that her world may collapse around her.

But she would stand and persevere. Yes.

Today, something is bothering her.

But she couldn't really pinpoint why.

Today, she wonders why it is affecting her so much; when worse things have happened to her.

Today, she also wants to thank her friends for listening out to her.

But she apologises to her friend whom she may have offended.

Today, she felt both =) and =(.

And she has to go and shower.
_______________________________________________________
Woohoo! Neil Gaiman rocks!
Raining today. Hahaha.
Woa, tomorrow got cca phototaking..hm.
Ooh, just now got student survey. And then...i forgot my freakin password! LOL. tried out different combinations...after the whole class ciao already, then i remembered. LOL! Went to the library after that. Woah. Then went to bp and met lina still at the bustop. Woah.
Hahahah.
>.<
_________________________________________________________

Aaaah.
WHY?
WHY?
............I have to relax.
OMGosh.
By the way, next monday is the release of results. This morning we went through bio paper. Paper 1 was good..i was happy. But i can kiss goodbye to paper 2. Sure die one. Hopefully overall i can make it.
This is really discouraging.

" So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can’t explain what happened
And I can’t erase the things that I’ve done
No I can’t
How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I’ve got no where to run
The night goes on
As I’m fading away
I’m sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me "
****************************************
つかまる (HOLD ON)
by Jonas brothers


ときに愛
そしてあなたの心が壊れる
愛をあきらめていません
信仰は、再起動
もうちょっと待って、ちょっと待って、ちょっと待って、ちょっと待って

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home