Thursday, October 11, 2007

Confusing Signals

The enrichment day was so-so. The motivational talk was GOOD! Had a good laugh in a while. Plus.......hahaha. =p

The african drumming...wah, no comments. Boring. Plus i took the same course as last yr. Why didn't i just go some other course? Like travel log or something else? WHY?? Oh, but there was a cool moment where someone sabo-ed lina and iz to go on stage to do the drum beats.



Yesterday, the mc ppl went to Merlion Park and Singapore River for our final photo shooting. It was So fun! There were only 3 cameras, so we had to be divided into groups. Me, Maziah, E ling and Atiqah went together. Wah, got quite a few tourists there taking pictures too. When we took the pictures of the boats, the tourists inside all smiled and waved. So friendly sia! There was this man, while i was trying to take a picture of a tall building, he go and waved and posed and smiled at the camera. Wahlao...the rest was laughing. Maziah was saying he is 'gatal' or flirtatious. True man. When E ling take, he also posed. Wahsey. Think he model ah? Took these pics using my handphone...gonna sneak into the mc pc one day and upload the photos i want into my thumbdrive one day. Hehehe.

Forgot what's the name of that bridge...

Saw Sir Stamford Raffles with a bleeding right leg. Hahaha.

At first, we didn't know what building this is. Thought it was some Ministry of something, but it turns out to be the Parliament house. Heheheheheh.

Then we went to Fullerton hotel..by the time i cannot tahan, i needed to go to the loo. Then E ling said we go the toilet at the Fullerton. Crazy ah, i don't dare to pee in such a high class place. She said a person will open the doors of the toilet for u. EEW. No thanks. I want a normal toilet please.

I haven't seen our dear Merlion for a long time, so i was a bit excited to meet Merly. =D

The view at night was so nicE!


The 'Eye' of Singapore.

Mr Wong was so great! He bought us fries from BK for our break!Woohooh!

No sch today! Woooooh!! I love the new timetable!

Oh no...Hari raya coming soon.

22nd Oct seems so far away...i want it to come faster. I hate waiting and to be kept in this stupid unbearable suspense and FEAR. I wanna know my results! Please please let me promote. Or else, i think i'm not going home. PLease Please please please. I know i'm already gonna dissapoint many ppl with my promos result. Just don't let me go through the ultimate heartbreak: disappointing my parents by not promoting.

Prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home