Friday, October 05, 2007

*Smile*

OK. I didn't think i would get so weak after just one game, but yeah. Got thrashed by Nobel in the first game. The second game was versus Polo. I was feeling so guilty of not being able to contribte much to the team today, so i braced myself and gave a 110% of what remains of my strength. The first half of the game was GOOD. I think i managed to intercept them ok and throw good passes. But then come the second half, the headache kicks back in and my head was throbbing like hell. My mind was like so noisy and everyhting got a bit dark, so i chilled at the back with Azu, away from the sun.
Then in the end i ended up playing only 2 games. haha. It's only a game, so all that's important is that we enjoy ourselves...don't let the disqualified thingy and all the losses blind us to the purpose of today, yea!
Oho! And i had a super day today! Hahahahahahahahaha. Haha.
I hope this is not what they call obsession...=(
I hope obsession is a whole other thing, and what i'm feeling right now is normal and healthy for a tenn my age. Yes. Yah. Uhuh.
I know someone had a great day too at the field, huh Hidaya? Eheheh. Can't wait for Enrichment day huh? Heheh. Lucky u. Not so lucky me.
Next week is Grad Assembly. I can't believe that time passes so damn fast. Actually, i do miss the times we had last yr. When we went different ways this yr, things weren't really the same between us all, huh? But i still treasure what's still there in our friendship, tho we can't be as close as last yr. Specially for my 2 closest pals that are graduating:

To Azie: Yo Superman! Haha! I'm so gonna miss u lots and lots. I remember the day when u first shared with me ur problem with this friend of urs. Rmb it was before pe? We were talking at the carpark facing the canal. I dunno why, but the incident stayed with me till now. Haha..u r still a great friend u noe? ;D U are not like most other girls, u were different in a good way, and i like u for that. Whee!!! I miss u! Miss the times we had together in Mc, and all the pw shooting we do together..hahaha =D. Forget me not!! Eh, and ur notes u can lend me right next yr? Heh heh.

To Mich: My bleach partner! Wahhaha...rmb last yr u intro me to bleach DURING promos? And i just started like, this yr. And i really enjoyed it. =D Omg, rmb pw?? Hahaha...all the ups and downs our group went thru...and we got a nice fat B! It's good enough i think =D. Pw is cursed, i tell u. It can be so fun, but to think of all the work u have to do...shivers. I rmb the time we went to do the shooting at josh's house...and at the playground behind my house. Hilarious! Josh making herbal tea and saying it's delicious...GAG. Gonna miss u lots and lots too my friend!!!!!!! It's so sad to think that we are not in the same sch next yr...which means definitely i would see u less. But we have msn! And sms! Yay!! =D
Special mention for Sarah: 4 o'clock SHAPE. Hahahahah=D
I would never forget that man...do ur best in a lvl darling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home