Friday, September 28, 2007

wrong seat

Wrong Seat =DDDD
Hehehehe.
Ok.=DD
Haha! Promos are OVER!
The papers were tough but i hope that i can pass. Hopefully mid yrs and ca will pull me up. It's my own mistake for taking promos so lightly just becoz i did ok in mid yrs. Bleah.
The toughest was bio. Omg. The questions are do-able, but why do they require such loooong answers? I don't even have time to finish! Sux man. When the teacher said it's 15 minutes left, i realised i still have not finished 4 more loooong questions. Dammit. I'm dead for this bio paper. Sorry to everyone who thought i could do it. But for this paper, i just couldn't. =(
But the paper 1 was ok i think. Must be the good luck from the next row. Hahah. Wrong seat..hahah!
Had geo paper in the morning before bio. Waliao! Crapped the phy parts! Really didn't study for phy. No time lah. This yr everything is like so rushed. Human part is ok i think. But it's obvious that i crapped all the way through my phy essay. DIE.
Chem...hope i can at least get an E. The story telling was easy!! Omgosh, i can't believe i said that! But i didn't have time to figure out the last unknown. No time again. My time management this yr sux.
Then math...ugh..........sad.
Say byebye to high grades. Got 3 or 4 questions i'm stuck halfway. Die. Just hope i can pass.
Yellowcard is the best! Wooh!!!
Feeling happy =D.
Yay!!!!!
Next week is the interhouse games! Ultimate frisbee! Realised that we may be playing against an all boys team. We are an all girls team. Gosh. Nevermnd, gambatte! Thank u to azu who made me do my first sudoku puzzle. =D
Took african drumming again this yr. Sigh. Argh! I can't go out! My mom doesn't allow! No0o0o! I wanna watch movie too! =(
Nevermind, i emo at home..watch anime, play maple, read, study..omg.
Hahah.
Lina! Faster do ur blog!
Hahah.=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home