Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have lost something...
Maybe i would find it again someday..but now it's lost. Confirm. Yeah.
Asyikin....u have to relax...be yourself. Smile.
=)
Kidding! Haha





Anyways, promos have started.
I think ths mood is affecting me.
Like for gp paper, for the essay part, i dunno y i so emo took the loneliness question.
And i didn't even write a single point on marriage ( i think that's what we r supposed to say). I went on writing other stuffs. at that point, i really felt for the points im writing. But then when pathma mentioned it, i was like..SHIT.
So there u go, my gp paper screwed.

But for math it's a slightly better story=D.
Halfway through the paper, i was almost giving up hope. Then the thought of that motivation suddenly spurred me like hell and i managed to solve half the questions that i had left unfinished. Good. But i still think i will only just pass. Or in a worse case scenario, FAIL.
And i so badly wanna do well in math. For certain reasons.
Diasppointed like hell. It's my own fault for placing high hopes based on stupid tests and mid yrs.
heartbreak.

Tmr is chem.
No hope. just wish i can pass it.

I wanna get back my results asap.
So that it's all over..at least for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home