Wednesday, September 19, 2007



This cat is so cute! Wahahahahaha...but the cat was so shy.


Pathma. 'Nuff said. Hehe.








Many ppl were looking at us. I think they're thinking y the hell are 2 jc students behaving like a pair of 6 yr olds...=P


Can u see jie min and hid running...trying to catch the bus that's approaching. SO farnie! HAHA!
HAd chem early in the morning today. SOOO sleepy. Then had a free tutor to teach me and lina math. Hahah..
Seriously feel like crap. Realised that there's like a day to promos, and i have not touched geo at all. Buck up. Yep. I'll give it all i got. My Motivation! Renewed! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH=DDDDDD.
Lost my gc. Didn't feel scared. Hid told me that if i dun feel scared or anything, that means my gc would return back to me. So true..you're a genius, hid =D. HAha. Farah accidentally took my gc. So lucky it's her. If it's lost forever, i could have just died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home