Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm playing the game that he calls time-consuming. Maplestory.
No choice. Bored at home. Can't really go out.
Bwahahahahaha.
I wanna play Spellforce! Stupid disc went missing. Grrrr...
Yay! 3 (or isit 4?) more days to Interhouse games! Yeeheehee!
Can't wait for the surprise! yay! =D
Had a cool dream last night.
There were me, iz, hid, qis, azu, pathma n also lina. HAHA.
We were in a bus.
Azu and hid were sitting together behind the exit door seat. Qis and iz were sitting together behind them. Pathma and lina were in front somewhere talking to the bus driver.
I was kneeling on my seat behind iz and qis. Then suddenly, iz turned around and said, "I'm very cold.." Then i let her hold my hand for warmth. Then qis said, " I'm cold too.." Then i let her my other hand and she grasped it with both her hands. Azu and hid were looking out the windows.
Then the dream ended and i woke up.
I realised i just used a ton of the word 'then'.
Snort.
I'm not very fond of geylang. And i dunno y we need to buy a new set of clothes every yr for hari raya. Waste $$. But i love the food. Teehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home