Thursday, September 13, 2007

1 more week to promos.

first day of fasting.

mentally tired.

just wanna sleep and sleep and sleep.

Missing.

Hidaya is really really nice. Hahah. Got to know her deeper each day it seems. Love my friends. Haha.

*sings a happy song*

............................
........
..................

*sings a sad song*

Lina told me something today. it's something disturbing which i thought was ok, but she said it's getting deeper, she realised. i think that's not a very good thing. Hid said i can tell that friend, coz that friend is a friend of that friend of mine. Iz said that if she were me, she'd tell (the most shocking thing she'd ever advised me on =D). So many things to think about. Should i really think about these things?
During geo, mrs leong told the class that for this 1 wk or so, put all your concentration for promos, then after that, have a well-deserved break. Been telling my self that this whole yr, but looks like i overestimated myself. Anyways, gonna go on. Yeah.
During pe this morning, me and lina found a good reason y we don't wanna get married. Hahaha! =D
I guessed i was so slacking and lazy-ing around during basketball that i thought i was a pro. I tried shooting for the goal from such far distances, coz i was so tired, don't even wanna pass around or dribble that orange ball. Missed every single one of them.
Chem test, derrick told me and lina that the class did badly. And i thought this test was the best i had ever sat this yr for my standard in chem...........
At the rate and mentality that i'm going, i'm never going to be as the same standard as that smart person.
My mom decided to go to the mosque for the mass ramadan prayers every single night. Even during promos.
sigh, must go lah, cannot be lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home