Monday, September 10, 2007

Let me Light up the Sky
Wooo..i'm so addicted to this song by yellowcard-Light up the sky. Hahahahahaha.
Yosh! The dreaded chem test is finally over! I think i can scrape through this one. I guess. I hope. I wish.
Someone is just so pro at chem...sighs....
And SOMEONE is so in love wit chem...gag! Wahaha pathma, that's u.
Hey, thx alot for tat benzene ring on my chem test paper, pathma. U rule dude!
<3

Simply adore today's morning break...sighs again! Ahahah, asyikin, you're in deep trouble. And loving it.
Today, we had a weird gp lesson. everybody went to the classroom innocently...15 minutes later, our teacher still hasn't arrived yet. Everyone started talking. Like market. Jie min's reaction to some stuffs were so damn funny! I thought i was gonna die coz i inhaled too much air while laughing. -.-
In the end, we had one and a half hour of free period.
Had field cooking for pe. One word..no, two words actually: FUN and DELICIOUS! Had a bit of a migraine initially, but when they started making pancakes...the smell is just too alluring. Miraculously, doing these stuffs rid me of my headache. Yatta!
Had a mini eating tauhe competition with hid and pathma. It's so ridiculously hard eating tauhe coz i was trying so damn hard not to laugh. Pathma was like half strangling Hid instead of concentrating on her tauhe. All in the hopes of slowing her down. When i thought i was gonna win this, hid suddenly broke free...and i was trying to drink my tauhe like some liquid (it was really disgusting and futile actually)...then hid emptied her whole tauhe in her mouth. Gone in a second. And goosebumps were breaking out on my arms coz i couldn't even taste what i was gulping down, and the sweet liquid was trickling from the corners of my mouth. But hid's face was worse, i can safely assure myself. HAhahah. Lucky there was no him around. So un-ladylike! but it's so damn fun! *flies* Wheee


Ah, and hid tried to tackle the vending machines today. She managed to get a box of mini choc chip cookies that was half hanging from the metal thingys. Free Food! And too bad for u, o vending machine! For retribution hath fallen upon thee. For eatingth thy money the other dayeth. Muahahahah.
Aghhhhhh *freak out* !!!! Promos coming!
I need my motivation!! Where are you!?!?

You've Changed 44% in 10 Years
You've done a good job changing with the times, but deep down, you're still the same person.You're clothes, job, and friends may have changed some - but it hasn't changed you.

Shucks, i deleted the above percentage..it's supposed to be 44% changed.


Percent
Rank
Item

(100%) 1: Kurosaki Ichigo

(80%) 2: Abarai Renji

(72%) 3: Shiba Kaien

(68%) 4: Uryuu Ishida

(64%) 5: Shuuhei Hisagi (69 dude)

(56%) 6: Hitsugaya Toushiro

(50%) 7: Ayasegawa Yumichika

(48%) 8: Kisuke Urahara

(42%) 9: Kuchiki Byakya

(42%) 10: Yasutora Sado (Chad)

(40%) 11: Aizen Sousuke

(40%) 12: Ulquiorra

(34%) 13: Shiba Ganju

(28%) 14: Ichimaru Gin


Cool man I got this from...http://selectsmart.com/plus/select.php?url=bleach+bishinen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home