Monday, September 03, 2007

Sch Hols

Sch Hols

How boring can it get? Sighs...I wish i had taken up my mom's offer to follow her go shopping at the Expo yesterday. On second thought...i'd rather not...she bought pillows home. -.-

Anyways, realised that promos is less than a month away...in fact, it's only due a few weeks time. It's gonna take all my resolution to make it all the way to the end. Can i do it? What if i let them down...again...

13 sept marks the beginning of the fasting month! Hehehe...so exciting! And my aunt is coming back to Singapore to settle down here permanently!! Yosh!! Dear Haifish is gonna be 2 yrs old this yr! Meow! When he comes, i'm gonna flood my blog with his face. He's so cute! With a mass of curly (curlier than mine) black hair on his face...And that dimpled smile! Sighs! Heheheh...bursting with excitement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home