Monday, August 27, 2007

Gastritis

Gastritis
Oh no, what have i done unto myself? Too late for regrets. Just get on and deal with it. Be strong! Yeah!It's really painful: u feel like you've got a minor headache all the time. And you've got no appetite at times to eat even though u're hungry. Haha.
Declaration: I have never written so much bullshit in a test paper before. I'm referring to the pe soccer theory test. I might as well close my eyes and just put A, B, C or D. It doesn't matter, i'm gonna flunk it with flying colours. Hurrah. At least there's a practical. Does it make any difference wether i pass or fail? Hm..let me think...NOPE.
Wahliao, the bio test on pro and eu was another killer. Should never take any test from 6pm onwards man...have to answer tough questions while dealing with the pain in my stomach and in my head. Felt like dying. No mood to stay back night study. Went back with Shahidah...hehehe...and someone was a few feet walking infront of me! So happy! So many eye contacts (happy!), and caught so many times recently. Making me depressed. *downpour**emo music*
Tomorrow is nisfu sya'ban. Lina fasting. Hehehe, kept forgetting it, and kept talking bout food.
Watched the Inconvenient Truth during Gp. It was so damn depressing to see where Earth is heading to, that the barrage of the facts slammed about in my brain, and i was tempted to simply close my eyes and forget. In other words, sleep. Al Gore was fantastic. Some people choose to call this worsening of the condition of the Earth a sign of the impending Apocalypse of the World, the nearing of Qiamat.
Prayers keep me from worrying too much.
Promos are coming! Rachel told me this morning that repeat students can't fail even one subject.
Oh well.
And Hidaya told me it will be the fasting month during the IHG, and i'm in for Ultimate Frisbee.
Oh well.
Live and let live. Whining won't change anything.
Been pretty busy lately. And so lethargic. Losing hair. Have faith. As long as my mind is not lost =P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home