Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dream Interpretation

Dream Interpretation


In some past entry, i wrote about a recurring dream, about me flying. That was the most vivid dream of all in terms of visuals and sensations. So i scoured the web to interpret it and this is pretty interesting:


Night
Darkness. Mystery. Unconscious contents. There is a mystery that you want to penetrate.

In my dream, it was night.
Black
Black signifies isolation and transition period. It shows up conflicts and friction with relations and friends.

Roof
Protection. Covering. Ready to break free and expand your limitations.

I was standing at the near edge of a tall roof, and could see other HDB flats below.
Star
Celestial object. Self-luminous. Spiritual awakening.

I looked up and there were many stars.
Wind/Windy
Sensory overload. Stimulation. You re feeling overwhelmed and tired.

I took a deep breath, and the smell was refreshing, and there was a breeze.
Arm
Strength. To dream of seeing an arm, means victory over enemies but family quarrels.
I spread out my arms on both sides.
Hand
Capacity and competence. Expect big work ahead, meanwhile must take better care of own affairs.

I spread out my fingers and hands.
Neck
To dream about any neck, denotes your present feelings of jealously and resentment. It involves emotional problems involving a friend or relative.

I arched my neck upwards, closed my eyes and breathed.
Skin
This dream is related with sensitivity. Keep calm and think carefully before you make any major decisions.

I could feel the breeze.
Flying
Combination of control and freedom. Power. Success in all enterprises.

White wings sprouted out from my back.
Back
Unconscious. Jealous people are against you and there is opposition in love.

White
People feel they can rely on you. You have an abundance of energy and vitality.

My wings were white. The stars were shining...white?
Hair
Attraction and sensuality. If you dream of hair means that you are careless in your personal affairs and will lose advancement by neglecting mental application.

My hair was long and untied, and when i was flying, it doesn't obstruct my view.
Shoulders
Strength or burdens. Although you may be cheerful at the moment, there are problems and worries around the corner. Fortunately they will resolve themselves.

I flexed my shoulders and gazed at my wings.
Smiling
Pleasure. Affection. Joy. Looking for something that makes you happy.

Before i was flying, i was smiling, and was so contented. When i was flying, i felt a rush of adrenaline and supreme joy.
Travel
Journey. Freedom. Change. Change in attitude.

Flew everywhere: into homes, past walls, into the sky...
Window
Opening. Opportunity. Feelings of being watched.Need for privacy.

Flew past a window.


There may be a dream that has kept each and every one of us fascinated, intrigued and perplexed. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home