Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rain

Rain.

Wet, cold day.

Sloshing water.

Shoes soaked and foaming.

Drenched skirt. Car zooming past.

Cold. Toes. Fingers.

Heart.

Freezing.

Looking. Futile.

Struggle...

Breathe...

Laugh. Smile. Warmth.

Fleeting salvation.

Outside. Grey.

Skeins of rain.

Slide open window. Peered.

Cautiously.

Still raining.

In my heart.
_________________________



O gosh...what a depressing prose. Created in impromptu...unleash whatever was in my heart at that moment. My handphone is really dead i guess. Lifeless. No more flashing lights from smses, no more music from calls. No more Photos! =(
The rain did it.
I'm not sure whether my parents will be buying me a new one. I feel very guilty about always spoiling stuffs that they give. So guilty. These things are not free. They cost them money, which could otherwise be saved. But in today's society, a handphone is a Must gadget. Guess i'll just do what they wish...goodbye my samsung handphone......................................


Gosh...i really like this band called M2M. The lyrics..yep, i know they're too lovey and all that...but hey, somehow, i can relate to what the song is trying to say.

"Why" by M2M
Aw...God help me. Save me. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home