Friday, March 09, 2007

Crappy day.

Bullshit.

To hell with them lah.

Cannot think logically ah? Siao.


---------------------------------------------------------

Anyways...can't wait for orientation to be over. All sorts of unnecessary trouble keep popping up like popcorns. But unlike popcorns, they're not tasty. They taste like vomit and is headache inducing. Sometimes, teachers can be so damn dumb. Why can't they see it from our POV? Keep insisting. Annoying. Not like it's super beneficial to us. Drain our parent's money have lah. Stupid course. Stupid school. Stupid. Stupid.

In the first place, the school already sort of treat us repeat students like we are going to be sort of problematic. That's why they give us those counselling cards and arrange us in small counselling groups. Well, let them have it then. They want problematic J1 seniors, I can give it to them.

If nobody provokes me with flimsy logic, nobody would have to get attitude from me, fair enough. I am talking about educators here. EDUCATORS. My god, the word itself implies a great, almost divine being and purpose.

Did anyone read the newspapers? Teachers have been making their appearances for all the wrong reasons. One slashed at her student's tongue because he wouldn't shut up. The other student was a pitiful victim of circumstance, where the flying marker's intended target was the noisy boy behind him, but it ended up hitting his left eye, and which would probably render him blind.

Are teachers this caring? Wow. What creative and effective approaches they have up their sleeves for wayward students. I'll be sure to zip my mouth in class before I get my ear bitten off, with the reason that I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah, I know I'm generalising. But the bottom line is that there are these kind of people in this world, who, unfortunately, were tasked with imparting bountiful knowledge to us youngsters.

It is just wrong. They all should be sacked without further ado. They are humans. With a high education. Can't they think before they act? (Yea, and they keep stressing that to us, like, get a mirror will ya?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home