Tuesday, March 13, 2007

13.03.07

Today, on the way home from the mosque, I saw a guy with long, greasy hair, wearing a black shirt with Osama's face on it, printed big big, with the words "Well-known" underneath. Wow. That guy has guts.

Meeting Azu today to make that card thingy.

11.03.07

Weehee!! Had a super great day with Sha2 and Fiqahchu. The whole morning we watch Naruto. Mama and Ayah treat us to a scrumptious Mac Donald's breakfast (although I vowed not to eat their burgers or fries ever again). Then we played a game of Monopoly before lunch. I won, duh-uh ^.^ My sister was quite mental, blabbering about "becoming the Hokage" and trying to possess each of the house colours. Crazy, yea?

Lunch was hot macaroni =D.

Then we played Scrabble.
*chortle*
We played normally at first, then for the next game, i suggested we make names instead of words.
My sis, miraculously, has this 5 tiles that makes up the word....*drum roll*....JR GAI!!!!
*explosion!!* Whahahahah...Jr Gai?!!
And Fiqahchu had GGAAII...this is an eerie coincidence.

At night, we watched Scooby-Doo: Monsters Unleashed. Then we 'sleep'. Wahah! So fun, should have more sleepovers!! Yoshi!

10.03.07

Went to school around 5.00pm to shoot the campfire. Saw Pallavi and Jesslyn and I went high with them. Funny sia, they all. I was carrying the same old camera as the other day. So damn heavy...my neck hurts. Hehheh...

Imagine having to cover the campfire alone! And some more I not so pro as they all, coz I'm from video mah..
Hidayad got help me a bit lah, but we both don't have the guts to go up front when they were performing. Somehow, the sight of the countless sea of faces quenched my sense of responsibility. =)

But the best part was when after the fire has been lit. Oh, and it was very funny when the person tried to light the fire...the burning tip he held fell and rolled on the parade square! That was like, so cool. For once, something alarming might happen. And I was anticipating. But unfortunately, nothing bad happened. I was on the second floor beside the hall, and I could clearly see the excited stirs among the students below. Wahaha..!

Then after that got mass dance and fun dance! whee....!! The Myres danced in a circle. I skipped Ronson..yea..! Oh, but the dance was lesser compared to last year's O2. Only 2 rounds, if I'm not wrong. Sighs, not that high enough lah...but it's ok I guess.

Went home around 9.00pm plus. Halfway outside the school shelter, I remembered that I haven't placed the MC room keys in Mr Wong's pigeon hole...so with great difficulty, I had to move my heavy legs back to school. Everyone was moving away from school, while I was going against the flow of students. Paiseh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home