Thursday, March 08, 2007

Second day of orientation
Turned out to be quite a tiring day. Didn't expect to be assigned a duty to take photos of their orientation. Fun le! To Azu who helped me take lots of photos (during the mass dance especially..I was low on batt): Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu! Yoshi. And to Hidayad who enthu himself during war games: Thank U also! Made my work easier...wahaahaa...

Omg. I sound freaking lazy.

Hahas.

>eh, not bad ah u guys, can join Media club, pro sia.<

Woa, during the war games Pallavi and Jessica were like 'noble' warriors attacking their classmates like Izzati, Hidaya, Adib...Woohoo, wish I was playing too. Too bad.

These past few days has been really humid man.

Still thinking whether or not I want to attend Campfire on Saturday. If I do, then I crash to Myre lah. Found out from Izzati just now while walking back together that Ronson and Evans ar allies. Heh.

One week March hols coming pretty soon. School starting real soon. Hm.
I felt happy at the end of today. Yay!! I talked to 'ano hito' today! Yay! Heart was pumping a bit fast. Hehe. 'Ano Hito' was near lah, but funny le, I can still talk like normal although inside me was like a uzumaki. Whoopies!

A nice end to today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home