Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday

Heh.

Arigatou Izzati. When no one else feels obligated, you came forward.

I'm so pissed off with Chem.

Tomorrow is the release of a lvl results. All the best, guys! Woohoo!

I can't wait for tomorrow...during CT we're goin wild taking pics after pics. Yeahh!! I really don't want to leave this class. It's just the way I like it. I'm gonna be sad. SIGHS.

Yea...Hidaya's friend says she wanna join MC. Izz too..maybe. At least I have friends in there, when the J2's move out. Let's see...that only makes 2 ppl. Oh, n Kk also. So 3. Haiyoh...this is depressing. If only got Azie..brrr.... I don't think the response for this yr would be as great as my yr for MC.I think.

Parents going to Johor this Saturday. Yappari! That means can watch Naruto whole day! Hoho...

Annnd lastly : It is not nice to talk behind a person's back, and leaving someone in the dark.

Hai, tabemasu neh..ja, mata ne..sayonara. Tenkataihei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home