Monday, February 26, 2007

Captain's Ball Blues

Woow...Naruto rocks...

Ok, more specifically, Kakashi-sensei and Gaara rocks! Wahaah!

Just now at school during PE was fun...and funny. Me and Hidaya were pretending to be Rock Lee from Naruto and talking crap about chakra and stuffs. Crazy. Haha. BUT...I was quite motivated to gambatte. Even though my knee hurts, I sprinted like hell...not really, only used up 70% of my energy to sprint. The remaining energy was used to talk and laugh and think about Kakashi-sensei. Hahas.

Then the tired me and Hid go and drink from the water cooler...then we blur blur go sit down at the parade square coz we saw Hid(the guy one) and Haq there. After a few minutes, no one else appeared. That was when we realised we had went to the wrong place. Oops. At last, they wee at the basketball court...chey...

Played captain's ball again. It is always fun playing with s04. But in my case, the fun comes with a fair share of pain too. First my knee, then my nose, today was the side of my head. Ouch. Eh, but there was too much collision lah...play rough seh...but I like. Hah. Rather than playing like sissies...HOH!!

Cannot watch Naruto on weekdays. Says Mum. Sadness. Overwhelmes. Crushed.

IS THERE ANY GOOD MOVIES? THEY BETTER START SHOWING UP SOON COZ I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Woo...that felt gooood.

Rizel's Advice for the day: Do not always regard yourself as the victim of life. Be strong with your own troubles because everyone is not born without one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home