Friday, February 23, 2007

What a day.

Wah, damn sian day lah!

Let me start from the end...

We played Captains ball for PE. I should have known better and stayed as far away from the ball as possible. Yea...I got hit squarely in the face by the ball. My glasses a bit crooked after that, but I managed to fix it back with sweaty hands. I saw stars...heh. Then until now got headache...wah, sian right?But not bad ah, fun. Hoho..

Then I bought the stoopid Mango Madness which cost me $1.50. Not nicee!! Yuck. Only because I was super thirsty I bought that. Now I know how it taste like, I'm putting a nice distance between it and myself and my money.

Oh, then during Chem, all of us came in super late, like 15 minutes late, except for Syakira, Jessica (alba) and Yu Jia. At first nothing ah...thought the teacher was fine. Then we realised that she was ignoring the latecomers. She invited the 3 people to come to the front so that she can teach better and that "...there are only 3 of you in my class.." and halfway through the lesson, to "...ask questionslah, coz there are only you 3 in the class, must ask questions. No questions ah?" We were ignored. Even Haq's raised hand (to go toilet) was ignored...only when he say out loud then she said "Go ahead."

Waliao.

Every few minutes have to rub it in. I don't like people like that. But I thought she is a nice teacher, only I don't know she can get to this high level of sarcasm. I hate sarcasm. When teachers targets at us retainees through sarcasm, like, "You better ask questions or else you dunno, then have to repeat another year ah..", I feel like taking a scissors and snip away at their tongues.

Ah, I didn't know I am that disturbed...am I a disturbed kid? I don't front it, don't show it, but I can feel it. What exactly am I disturbed about? What exactly do I want? sighs.

Enough about that stuff lah.

Btw...Thank U very the much for the NARUTO cds, Hidaya!!! Ohhoohhooo....can drool over Kakashi-sensei now. So proud of him! Aiyoh, I sound so silly. Nehmind ^o^

Strange things (apart from the stuffs I just mentioned) happen also tody.
Like for examle, the counselling group just started today. I happen to be in the same group as Farah, (4get his name), Jun Ming (spell correct?). Our teacher is Ms Teo who teaches Econs. Haiyoh...feel very the awkward lah. Furthermore got 2 guys I don't really know. Paiseh. Next session will be next Friday at 12.30 pm.

Kakashi rocks! JD rocks! We rocks! hehheh. Sayonara...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home