Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Random crap

`Wah, I give up trying to find all the lost blog add. ``

Hm, school today was a bit dreamy for me. Like I'm seeing everyone but actually I'm not seeing them. Uh, yah...

Maths sux.

Chem can go and die.

Haiyoh, I know I shouldn't be feeling like this...BUT I didn't know....

Yup.

Life is so mysterious. Haix...so complicated also. You can't always get what you want you know...that's what I've been telling myself. But it gets so depressing sometimes..and suddenly.

And sometimes, people gets more and more mysterious...

Maybe Azu was right..maybe Singapore isn't an ideal place to grow old in. I should go somewhere where there are autumn leaves and...just a place where you feel Life coursing through your veins.

That would be heaven. Literally.

Or perhaps I should really go on a break. Break away frm everything and just spend a week or so somewhere with someone. Woah...nice fantasy ah, syikin.

Anyways, i miss the s05 ppl.

Heh.

But I'm digging s04 now. So that sorts of balance out the charges eh? (Chem).

Instead of the red Love notebk i bought, maybe I should have bought a grey one called Misery. Bleah...

Troubled minds think alike. hehx.

Eh, just realised today's post is very the random.

Oh, and who wanna learn Jap plish inform me..I interested neh....hoohoo.

Can't wait to go to school tmr. This is so lame. Yah. Buhbye...i go pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home