Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sighs, it happens, like I had feared.
And I feel sad about not doing a thing to stop it.
No guilt though, just a weary surrender. She's my friend though. So that's why.

I am just hoping she is sincere.

And that she would finally ditch her lifestyle now and adopt a new one soon, or she'd be a goner. She didn't want this kind, she used to tell me when she was little. We had shared similar hopes..and I know I am trying my best to achieve and hang on to what I believe.

But what ticks me off is that she is not doing the same. I don't think she knows what she's doing. I wan to advise her, but look at where the mountain of advices I gave her the last few years went?
Later on going to school to collect laptop. Then meet her. My original plan was to meet up with Hidaya to go to library...but I guess it can't be helped. Still meeting Hidaya, but she will tag along. She will be meeting another friend of hers...
See? It's like I am not important anymore just because I am considered your 'permanent' friend in life. That is so ironic yeah...turning to me only when you have problems. I've always taken the initiative, never expected much of you. But.
I need to get ready for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home