Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Today's plan was cancelled coz of cca. Sheesh. Gomen, Hidaya-chan.
Tokorode...

Bought a new wallet. Kakashi. Ehhehheh...cost $6.90. But my old wallet is worn out already.Tried to console myself...*grin*

Tomorrow orientation 2 starts. Found out just now @ sch that I am in the same og as Syakira only. The rest all scattered. Aiyoh, so sad lah...Nevermind, will cheer myself up by thinking that we will all be in the same class.


Watashi wa kowakunai.
Nazenara...
Kamawanai.
Hai.

Useless...I DO care. Who am I kidding? Doushitano??


Oh oh! Anyways, this morning (4got what time) me and a friend was at the library to drop off some books after I FINALLY got the laptop from pj. Something strange happened lah. We were sitting down before a tall shelf filled with books. Out of the blue, I felt my body shaking, like moving to and fro. I thought: I that was it, I'm finally mad; or I've actually gotten this really fatal disease and I'm gonna die right there.

Turns out it wasn't only me who felt it. My friend felt it too, when she turned to me and smiled (SMILED! for goodness sake) and asked me what that was. So, I have no choice but to force my disappointed self to come to the conclusion that it was a tremor we had experienced.

Then I thought: OMG! A tremor in Singapore?=Earthquake in Singapore?
Finally!! I admit I find it interesting if an earthquake really happens in Singapore despite their proclamation that it's impossible. God is all-powerful dearies...don't forget that.
Found out from Alvin that there was an earthquake in dunnoe where lah, but it is at 6.9 at the richter scale.

Woa...first time feeling tremors.
Really frightening but at the same time I was sort of anticipating a disaster..even a small-scaled one. I want to see what happens . But I can tell u the feeling when the tremor shook me..I felt like I was being pushed on a swing.
Ok, talk too much. Oyasuminasai.


Edit^^

Discovered a blog of my friend when I was in sec 4. Nur Aisyah. Woa..I kinda miss her lots. Never actually thought I would be feeling like this, but I miss her rants and her strong sense of rebellion..and the way she speaks her mind. Hahah..yea, missed those. Now she is doing animation stuff at a poly (*can't rmb). Coolright?

This edit may sound childish, beware. Only those ppl who watch anime can relate. U have been warned.


Huh...I recall so clearly..a few of us 'outcasts' aka those who didn't fit in very well. Us weirdos. *laughs* Yea..found a friend in her, though at that time I was more timid then I am now. *so proud! sobs*

We and a few others sat together during recess and talked bout anime, blabla...cool. I rmb that I was so in love with Lestat from Anne Rice bks. She wants Armand. Ahaha...now I'm smiling. Can't help it sia...we were so having fun.

I rmbr the day we went cosplaying. And U and Jessica (was it?) dressed up as Gothic lollitas. Everyone in the train was like looking at us. Woots.

Oh, and I rmb the day we and Paul DM and Paul V went to CDANS and played the shooting game. I swear if I were to play that game, I would vaporize every one of the enemy, man. Last time I was so scared for what...Aiyoh. Embarassed sia...

Yup...I think that's all fornow...wish that I can meet u someday...hahas...till then, have a gr8t life! Gackt rox yea!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home