Saturday, February 03, 2007

BBQ night

Yo ! I'm right here...with 2 people beside me... who are they? My kuzzins of course! MuahahAHAHAH!!!!


Had BBQ yesterday...till around 8...then me and Amber went home together. Quite lame...coz got no Alex and the other s04...Ramya!!! Why u went home?? sobsob...
Oh yah, Mr Wong excused me from the video course. at 1st I felt elated, but then I felt guilty coz I felt like I was dumping my responsibility. But I was really stressed out...and I can't stand having to listen to any video making stuffs anymore. I WOULD READILY EXCHANGE COURSE with Superman.

Piece of cr*p lah! Must do a 1 minute video on a place BY NEXT WED!!! Think I no life ah? And like my mom let me go out on a WEEKEND! Cr*p i tell ya. Stressing me out. Making me lose brain cells for no reason.

At the campfire, me and Jesslyn was strolling around, not really staying at our og. The other s04 ah...good for them...that their og seems fun and together. Oh ya, we went to dedicate a song. Me and Jess rushed off to find Bernaaard to get a piece of paper (later, we realised slips were provided...what an idiot me), then we asked Huda for a song, she pro: she immediately wrote down Smack That by Akon. Pro lah! That's what s04 likes to groove to! Especially Alex =p
For backup, we chose Irreplaceable by Beyonce. at the booth, there was a lot of people handing out dedications lah...can see that guy Ikhsan struggling to accept the flooding papers..haha..

BUT!

The super-irritating-disappointing thing was that there were TOO many dedication songs that Ikhsan had to choose a general song which is...the one that goes - 'L..is for the way u look at me..O is very very extraordinary...' blabla....


Aiyoh..lame lah...if i m an anime i would have those blue strokes at my forehead already lah. Diao. Me and amber planned to leave at 7 plus, but we ended up leaving at 8. Wanted to see them light the campfire. Quite beautiful, I must say =)

And my dancing sux bigtime! During orientation, dunno why, but I suddenly can memorise the steps in a flash, whereas yesterday, I would be better off doing the chicken dance. Yea, laugh guys, laugh...

Me and that very mischievious Amber went around 'terrorising' the other s04 using charcoal and slapping the black dust on their faces and their arms and their legs. Dadah, Eileen, Bernaaard and all kena, even Syakira...Pity no Papaya..or else ah..HAHA! Adib very funny reaction...I crept up on him on his right, amber at his left, then we 'smack that' on his cheeks. Then...after a stunned look, he went banging his head upon his friend's back and pretending to wail and shouting 'why?why?'

It was like dots....

(My sis and my kuzzins are playing Maple now.)

Hm..what else to say ah?

OH yah...yesterday was a special day for many people, including sk and xiuli. Their Birthdays of course! And not forgetting my dear granma also!(luv u!) I still have a long way to go before I turn 18 and thus can avoid parental permission to donate blood. Haha.
On 7 feb, there will be the blood donation thingy, and my mom (reluctantly) allowed me to donate some of my blood. So happy! All you kind souls out there! Rizel is appealing for u all to help save the lives of our fellow Singaporeans! woohoo....

Ok, byebye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home