Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It turned out like...

Just when I thought I would insert an extra effort to make others around me smile...

It wasn't anyone's fault, actually. Not entirely.

I was tired, but I know my friend is even more washed out than me. Huh...what incedible lives we lead. I mean, I could be learning how to ride a horse at a nice countryside, rather than being shouted at (unreasonably, as i might duly add) early in the morning. Without as much as a poke or prod into the perfectly logical and valid reason that we might have given to her, she just demanded and demanded and demanded of us.

WHOOOOOSH.
(in case u're wondering, that was a huge breath of air)

Nice.

I am a person who has this habit (thx to mum)of sleeping around 9-10pm. So, yesterday night, I couldn't fathom the reason why I just couldn't sleep. My eyes, shut as tightly as they might, failed to compromise my brain to simply shut down, and stop the seemingly perennial jumble of thoughts in my head.

Coz I had a bad day.

Tomorrow. I. Am. Determined. To. Make. It. Better.

Adios, for now.

Oh, chotto matte!

I appeal to all you guys out there: Be A Hero. Touch Lives.


Donate your Blood to those in need.

Oh no...dinnertime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home